Beautiful Home on Lake Chicot with great views of the sun setting! There are mature fig trees, pecan trees, muscadine vines and blueberry trees. Approx. 164′ of lakefront Gravel Bream Bed Seawall and a dock w/electric lift, storage, ladder, covered area w/electricity, built-in mini fridge, & sink with fresh water. Also has a double carport with patio area on the back. The den has a lake view, hardwood floors, gas log fireplace with blower and remote control, and solid oak built-ins. The back of den opens to the sunroom and French doors open to the hall and foyer. The breakfast area also opens to the sunroom.
– Heating & Cooling: New Central H/A in July of 2018. There are two water heaters and two attic fans.
– Roof: A thirty year architectural roof was put on in 2011.
– Windows: All exterior windows replaced in June of 2013, by Windows USA with a Lifetime Warranty that is transferable. [Alaskan Energy Star and Easy Clean Access].
– Bedroom Remodel: Complete remodel of the master bedroom and bathroom was done in the summer of 2017.
– Garage Doors: openers replaced in June of 2018.
– Outside: stain new in July of 2018.
– Sprinkler system: Programmable auto on/off with adjustable zone and timing, installed in 2014. The pump supports the sprinkler system by using lake water.
– Security: The owners purchased their Vivint security system in 2016 and will leave it for the new owners.
– Kitchen: newly painted with bar, solid oak cabinets & new Smart Core Ultra Waterproof Flooring, new ice machine, dishwasher & refrigerator
– Dining Room: spacious and newly painted with hardwood floors
– Master Bedroom: Lake view & walk-in closet, en-suite with His & Her vanities w/granite counter tops, ceramic tile floors & tub w/jets, also large walk-in closet, walk-in shower w/shower head & body spray jets
– Bedroom 2: walk-in closet and new carpet.
– Bedroom 3: spacious closet
– Bedroom 4: lake view & walk-in closet
– Hall Bathroom: has a tub shower, double vanities, and a wall of storage cabinets.
– Storage: The attic is partially floored with double access and additional storage over the large carport. There are two extra walk-in closets and two linen closets in the hall near the other three bedrooms. The utility room has storage, a pantry, and a large broom/supply closet. The sunroom has a walk-in storage closet with barn door.
424 Friedman St, McGehee, AR $ 69,000
If you are looking for a nice home in a nice neighborhood, you must check this one out. This home is 1144 sq ft, and has 3 bedrooms and one bathroom. It has had several improvements made to it the last three years.
The bathroom was remolded 3 years ago. The kitchen cabinets were painted six months ago. New custom windows, with lifetime warranty and which flip out to clean, were installed by South Arkansas Siding & Windows about three months ago. All new flooring throughout the entire home was recently installed by Lisa’s Floors and More. New carpet is in the three bedrooms, and new vinyl in the bathroom. The rest of the house is Firm Fit PVC planks that look like wood. They are beautiful as you can see in the pictures.
The Trane central heating and air is only 6 years old, and the roof was replaced in 2011. The house is on a 1.07 acre corner lot. New 10 x 16 storage building which has electricity, and a 10 x 16 lean-to behind it. The new storage building and new washer and dryer are negotiable.